November 12, 2020
Please note that as of today, BEQUANT will delist the AMUN leverage tokens on its trading platform, BEQUANT Exchange (bequant.io). The tokens to be delisted are:
The tokens will be delisted at the request of AMUN.
If you traded any of the tokens above and funds are held in your account at BEQUANT Exchange, our partners at AMUN have provided the following instructions on how to withdraw and exchange your tokens:
- Withdraw your tokens from BEQUANT Exchange to a Web3 wallet such as MetaMask, Portis, or any of the WalletConnect providers
- Create an account on https://tokens.amun.com/sign-up
- Once logged in click on the yellow ‘Connect Wallet’ button. You will receive a pop-up from your wallet provider asking you to confirm the request
- Once your wallet is connected, click ‘Trade Tokens’ at the top
- Click ‘Sell Tokens’
- Select the Token you wish to sell, the stable coin you wish to receive, and the wallet address you have whitelisted
- Enter in the amount of tokens you wish to sell and click ‘Sell Tokens’. You will receive a wallet notification asking you to confirm the request.
Further information and instructions are available in the AMUN Support Center.
If you have any further questions or queries regarding this update, please raise a ticket to our support team. They will be happy to answer in no time.