Please note that for security purposes, withdrawals from your account will be unavailable for 72 hours after you reset your password.
Go to the password recovery page and follow the instructions below:
1. Insert the email address associated with Bequant account you’re trying to access to;
2. Complete the captcha check (In case captcha checkbox doesn’t show up, make sure Google services aren’t restricted in your country);
3. Receive an email with secure link. Please check your Spam & Promotions folder if nothing hits your mailbox.
4. Click the link, create and confirm a new password. Please note that the password must be at least 6 characters long and contain at least one number, uppercase letter or lowercase letter.
5. Bequant will notify you that the password has been changed successfully.
6. Log in using your e-mail and the new password.
Please make sure Caps Lock is not turned on while you’re creating a new password.
In case you don’t receive the password recovery e-mail, kindly pay attention to this article: I do not receive the password reset email.