Once you register your account on BEQUANT you are able to monitor the market in real time and discover our platform's functionality. However, to start trading you need 1) to set up 2FA security and 2) to get your account verified.
How to verify my account?
1. Log in to your BEQUANT Account.
2. Go to Settings
3. Navigate to Verification -> Start Verification
4. Select which account type you want to use - Individual Pro or Institutional. (Find out more about Individual Pro verification). Below instructions are for Institutional accounts.
5. Fill in the Personal Information and Residential Address of authorised account user.
For phone number please select country from the dropdown and do not enter country code.
6. Enter your company details and click Proceed.
7. You will have to complete the 4 tabs below.
7/1. Authorised Person Tab
Verify your phone number.
Upload an Identity Document and Proof of Address Document
Upload a Selfie. Ensure you are holding the same Identity Document you have submitted previously in your Selfie picture.
7/2. Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO) and Directors: please submit Proof of Address (PoA) and Identity Document for ALL UBO's or Directors with holdings of 10% and up in your company.
You should add the personal information of each UBO and Director in this tab, and upload the PoA and ID in the Supporting Documents Tab.
7/3. Submit Application Form: Download, fill and upload the Account Application Form.
The form should include:
- Corporate Details
- Source of Funds and Status Declaration
- Details of Persons Authorised to Operate the Account
- Board Resolutions
- Risk Declarations
7/4. Submit Corporate supporting documentation as per the screen below.
8. Submit your application. Please note that we aim to complete it as soon as we can, and as all entities may have their own specifics we will be in contact to ask for more information if necessary.