You may detect it by one of the following events:
- foreign trades/payments in your Reports which weren't performed by you;
- incoming notification emails which weren't requested by you;
- foreign sessions and/or unknown activity in the Security log.
If you see some of these, follow steps below immediately:
- Change your password and terminate all sessions here.
- Enable 2-step authentication, if you haven't already.
- Change the password to your email account.
- Check your computer for malware. Make sure that you're not using public/unprotected WiFi connection.
By doing this you will take away the access to your account from possible intruders. Make sure that you won't face such situation again. Here is a detailed guidance on how to stay safe and secure.
Should you experience any problems with accessing your account in such case, please contact us by submitting a request here: my account was hacked.
P.S.: In case you just want to delete your account, feel free to submit a request here: I want to delete my account.