Customer Complaints Handling process
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all clients and customers. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and ensure that we provide the best possible service.
Who to contact
If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service which you have received, it is often best to raise your issue immediately with our Customer Support Team who will be happy to assist. Please contact them using the dialogue box, or alternatively using the details below:
Customer Support Team
Address: 5B Spinola road, Spinola Residence, St Julians, STJ 3012, Malta
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 3893 3214
Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm CET
What will happen next?
1. If the complaint cannot be resolved immediately, we will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days.
2. Responsibility for investigating your complaint will be assigned to an appropriate member of our Customer Support Team who will review the nature of your complaint and undertake the appropriate action to resolve the matter. If the complaint cannot be resolved by the Customer Support Team, we may escalate your complaint to level 2 internally to a suitable member of the Bequant Group.
3. We will send you a final response in answer to your complaint, detailing any actions undertaken to resolve the matter. We would normally expect this response to be sent within 15 working days of receipt and acknowledgement of your complaint.
4. If we are not able to send you a final reply within that period, we will update you in advance and tell you when they expect to be able to write to you again.
5. If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Arbiter for Financial Services as established by the Arbiter for Financial Services Act.